Pages

Wednesday 30 September 2015

Blog Challenge 10, 9, 8, 7, 6... Places I want to go.

I'm fortunate to have already travelled to many places around the world, Holland, Japan, Paris, Berlin, London, Rarotonga, Bali, Vanuatu, Tonga, San Fransisco, but the world is a very big place, so there are still many many many places that I would love to visit. Today's blog challenge is to list only 6, so I've narrowed it down. 


  1. Sri Lanka - A small island near India, which is full of culture, animals, surf, sun and yoga. We had actually planned to go here earlier this year, but due to other circumstances had to cancel our plans. Hopefully one day we still make it there. 
  2. Mexico - Another country full of culture, wonderful language, sunshine, beaches and great food. 
  3. New York - I've heard only amazing things from friends who have been to New York. My niece is off there this Christmas too, so I'm sure she will come back with lots of stories to tell. 
  4. Scandinavia - Including: Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, and Iceland. I really don't know a lot about these countries, which is why I really want to go and find out. Find out about the culture, history and wonderful things in that part of the world. 
  5. Morocco - located in the north of Africa this would be a warm, and culture filled adventure. 
  6. Holland - I know I have been here before, but for me, this is a place where I want to learn more about my own ancestry. My grandparents both moved to New Zealand in their mid 20's and my mother was born in New Zealand, but I discovered on my last visit, that my dutch family is huge, and I really want to learn more about that and connect with my heritage. 




No comments:

Post a Comment