Pages

Thursday 1 October 2015

Blog Challenge 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5... Foods!

Who doesn't love food? Everyone does. It's our life force, so we may as well make it tasty while we are at it. Some of my favourite foods are: 



  1. Kiwifruit - the green ones only. They are tangy, and delicious, and really really good for us. 
  2. Pasta - Originating in Italy, pasta is super versatile, you can make tonnes of different sauces, pestos, or dressings, to make a filling and healthy meal. Best of all, my husband knows how to make fresh pasta. What a treat. 
  3. Carrots - this vegetable is cheap, versatile and tasty cooked or raw. I make a delicious Moroccan Carrot Salad too. People say that eating carrots helps you see in the dark too. I'm not so sure about that, but either way, I eat them almost every day. They also taste pretty good in a carrot cake! 
  4. Mussels - one of my favourite types of seafood and a great source of protein. My favourite way to eat them is steamed in a tomato and herb broth.
  5. Peanut Butter - So so delicious, and every now and then I eat it straight from the jar with a spoon. 

3 comments:

  1. wow Mrs How about curry. Hey and when I was small I use to eat peanut butter by hand
    and now i am not use to it now keep it up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes, I like curry too. By hand? Mischief! A spoon is still pretty naughty too.

      Delete
  2. wow Mrs How about curry. Hey and when I was small I use to eat peanut butter by hand
    and now i am not use to it now keep it up

    ReplyDelete