Pages

Saturday 3 October 2015

Blog Challenge 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3... Films.

My three favourite films... 

  1. Well, I would be lying if I didn't say that the Zombie Apocalypse wasn't my favourite! We made this last year as part of our film club, it was great fun, and we learned a lot about being prepared for a disaster. 
  2. I also loved Inside Out, a great way to talk and learn about our emotions. We've been learning a lot about our emotions in Room 7 and have written some great poetry about them too. 
  3. The Lego Movie - awesome animation and surprisingly cool story. I couldn't get that song out of my head for days though... "everything is awesome!!!"

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs Parker I like your video about the lego and everything are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Mrs Parker I like your films I also like your Everything is awesome hhh.
    Even Everthing is awesome to me

    ReplyDelete