Pages

Tuesday 29 September 2015

Blog Challenge 10, 9, 8, 7...

What are the seven things that I want the most you might ask? Well let me tell you. 

  1. I want everyone in Room 7 to learn lots this year and have a great time doing it. 
  2. I want to go paddleboarding everyday this summer. Every. Day. Even when the water is a bit choppy, that just adds a challenge. 
  3. I want a sewing machine. Then I could make all the things that I want to make. I would start simple and make some new cushion covers, but when I get better I could even make my own clothes. 
  4. I want to learn how to garden better, and look after plants. My brother is really good at it, and gave me a punga tree for my birthday... it didn't do very well, so he had to rescue it and take it back home. 
  5. I want to learn te reo Māori. At the moment I speak a little, but I want to know more, and be able to have a proper conversation in Māori. 
  6. I want to be successful in everything I do. It's a big challenge, but if I work hard I should be okay. 
  7. What I really want, is a puppy. I love dogs, and haven't had one of my own since I was a little girl. I would love to have a puppy again, one that I can teach tricks, take for walks, and that loves belly rubs! 

1 comment:

  1. I Will love to see how it like to speck in maori

    ReplyDelete