Pages

Tuesday 3 February 2015

Welcome to Room 7 Learn Zone!

Kia Ora tamariki and whānau and welcome to Room 7. 

I am your teacher Mrs Parker and am looking forward to getting to know you all this year. 
Firstly a little about myself, I live with my husband 
Tamati in Auckland and we are busy renovating our house. 
I love cooking and creating new recipes. 
At school I enjoy maths, social studies and sports the most. 
I also like listening to music and riding my bike. 
This summer I have been learning to ride my new 
Stand up Paddle Board [SUP].  It's huge - 10ft tall - I am only 5.5"! 

This year I am looking forward to seeing all the learners 
at Glenbrae and in Room 7 learning and challenging themselves. 
We are going to spend the first couple of weeks getting to know
ourselves and one another.
To get you thinking in the meantime I want to share this question from Kid President with you

The world would be a more awesome if___________________ 
If what? You tell me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment